HOW APP STORE OPTIMIZATION HELPS IN IOS SYSTEM
App store Optimization is a kind of process through which apps can enhance their visibility and conversion rate in order to attract more traffic .It will optimize your app to your higher rank .The higher is your app’s rank in the play store the greater will be its visibility for users. App store Optimization also requires a crucial understanding of keywords and customer base. It is very essential to know the basic keywords which the customers use in order to search similar apps as that of yours.
App store Optimization iOS, The major app stores are App Store for iOS . Including the race to ranking high in the app store search results, App store Optimization iOS also focuses on other dimensions, like convincing people to actually click into your app store listing once they find it.
Importance of App store Optimization iOS in app growth.
There are hundreds and thousands of apps made per that but, only few of them are downloaded, the rest of them are ignored or they are not very much visible as compared to the other one. App store Optimization iOS serves this very purpose of making your app visible to the users.
Key Factors Of App Store Optimization That Influence The iOS system.
- Keywords- In order to improve the search rank of your app it is very necessary to have a great understanding of keywords. You should know the basic keywords which the customers often use .
- Title- Your app title should be a balance between uniqueness, description, relevancy. All this will affect your app’s rank on the google store or the iPhone. To ensure that your app can be clearly identified, keep your app title short and sweet.
- Relevant description- Describe your app in a simple and concise language, list the unique benefits it offers, that should be compelling to the reader to download it. You have been successful in compelling app store about your app relevancy through your keywords now it is time to prove the customers that the app is suitable to meet their needs.
- The app icon should be unique- Your app’s visual icon is the first impression that you have on your customers . While deciding your icon design, it’s important to note that the App Store and Google Play both vary in their approach. Both stores have presented their different standards for ideal size, geometry, colour etc. in order to maintain a standardized form.
- Add screenshots and videos with your app description- Images convey more about what actually you are trying to explain about the app allowing potential customers to visualize using your app before they make the download.
Your screenshots should clearly indicate your app’s most significant features, latest updates, and the pages on which your customers will spend most of their time.
- Increase your users traffic through app promotion- The greater traffic you drive to your app profile, the higher it will rank in search results. In order to drive more traffic, build an online presence around your app with social media and content.